Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Team Member Interview: Bill Chauvin

Q: What motivated you to come on the Trip Initially?

A: "I have been associated with MOST since the late 90's and I went on my first mission in 2001 to Panama. Seeing the needs of the people and the opportunity for compassion on my part has always motivated me. I love the opportunity to reflect the love of Christ."

Q: What surprised you the most about the Trip?
A: "How on a daily basis God has helped us to work through challenges. We Plan, God laughs."

Q: Where did you see God at work today?
A: "I saw God at work connecting hearts from people of different cultures. Everything from smiles, to hugs, to thankfulness."

Q: What has been your favorite part of the mission thus far?
A: "The whole experience. It is like being on the mountain top."

Q: What has been the most difficult?
A: "Nothing especially stands, it's blessing to be able to be here."


Bill Explaining the Mechanics of the Water Filter with his Interpreter Marisela.


No comments:

Post a Comment