Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Team Member Interview Bill Olszewski


Q: What motivated you to come on the Trip Initially?

A: "I've always had a need or a want to serve and help people. There has been a point in my life where I thought mission work would me my calling. Maybe it still will be as I get into retirement."

Q: What surprised you the most about the Trip?
A: "The way God has worked everything out in spite of what has gotten thrown at us. For example, we did not have a finalized team even a few days before the trip, and everything is working out just fine."

Q: Where did you see God at work today?
A: "In the eyes of the people that we were serving. You could see the love and the appreciation in their eyes and in their demeanor. We even got a heartfelt thank you from them, we got tears in our eyes.

Q: What has been your favorite part of the mission thus far?
A: "Fellowship at the mission, especially our interaction with the other mission team that is here from Nebraska. It is also tender and heartwarming to work with the kids!"

Q: What has been the most difficult?
A: "Getting over my own sense of impatience."


Bill, reading to the kids with the help of his translator Pedro.

No comments:

Post a Comment